At Photomadic, our mission is to revolutionize the way brands connect with people through life experiences – this has shaped our company, products, and culture since day one. Working with us, you’ll be surrounded by people who are talented, inspiring, passionate, kind, driven, hardworking, and unique. This is our definition of an incredible person, and that’s who we hire.
Photomadic helps brands amplify their experiential marketing efforts by providing the technology, products, and services to capture and leverage visual content. We work with large consumer brands and the creative agencies that work for them. Through organic marketing and word of mouth, Photomadic has seen 16x growth since our first year of business in 2013. We’re now looking to hire an ambitious sales manager to help build a scalable sales team and drive growth by selling our newly developed software. This sales team will sell our full suite of products including applications, professional services, product leases and product rentals. This will include prospecting, converting marketing leads, scheduling demos and calls, in-person meetings and negotiations. As the Sales Manager, you must have the ability to think tactically to build sales strategies and develop sales training and management programs for your team, while simultaneously prospecting, selling and coaching. You will report directly to, and work closely with, the CEO to build a sales strategy including pricing, market segmentation, compensation plans, land and expand processes and more.
A Day in the Life of a Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will be an organized, goal-oriented leader that can demonstrate the ability to balance strategy, management and development while staying hands-on in the prospecting and sales process.
Other day-to-day expectations:
- Recruit, hire and train an incredible sales team.
- Manage team’s day to day activities, track pipeline performance, and goal tracking.
- Create and manage compensation plans and incentives.
- Develop, execute and track your sales strategy.
- Develop, implement and iterate an effective sales process.
- Build a strong sales culture that aligns with our values and encourages team success.
- Communicate revenue forecasts and strategy to CEO.
- Collaborate with the marketing department regularly and align goals.
- Assist in discovering new business opportunities and closing deals.
- Build out Salesforce, Hubspot, and general sales processes.
- Hit revenue targets while growing your team strategically alongside company growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA is preferred.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Knowledge of Enterprise and Midmarket software sales.
- Knowledge of various sales org structures and methodologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and at least 2 years in sales management.
- Data-driven and a result-oriented person with experience/eagerness to manage and grow a team.
This role is a great opportunity to head up growth in a young company. We want someone who is passionate about sales and how it relates to company strategy. If this position sounds like you, we’d love to hear your story. Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]